Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Starting Fresh

It seems like this is a fresh beginning where God is doing new things for me and I want to share them with others and pass on the flame and together we can be a light to the world. Thank you Sarah for sharing a story that many of us can relate to weather or not we were bulimic, there were many parts of your story were I could feel the pain you went through and now I am seeing how God brought you through and I can see your faith maturing before my eyes daily. I wanted to start blogging again because of your story you encouraged me and left me hanging some days I wanted to see how God pulled you through again and again.....He who begun a good work in you will be faithful to complete it. And then I remember all the things I have been through and I remember how great God is again and again he is always there watching my every move and as soon as I mention his name, he comes....... again he is faithful.

No comments: