Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Poop in the Pot Party

No more diapers, no more pull ups yeah for mommy. Any mother knows that her childrens successes are hers, we rejoice with others who rejoice. Caleb is 5 and a half and it is about time. The other day I thought I would try to not buy pull ups and see what happens. He was choosing pulls ups over underwear, I want my diapers, he would cry. He was dry in preschool, in underwear and at home he would pee and then he would get a pullup. I thought I needed to keep diapers around for night, the last two nights he was dry and clean all night and all day. It is nice to see maturity coming about in my children. I think it was partly me holding Caleb back cause I wanted to see a lot of success in Josiah first and he is very successful in this area. He is the bigger brother.

1 comment:

Trail Rider said...

yea!!!!!!!!!
good job caleb!