Friday, April 4, 2008

The List

Actually the List, starts out quite simple:
Garbage
Dishes
Laundry

I am still working on the commitment part of this list and sometimes I think it needs to be more complicated than that but today the basic will do, I have been tired all week , and this morning I did some errands and took Caleb out to Macdonalds for ice cream sundae and orange juice. I made my bed, cleaned the bathroom and now I will work on that list.

Colossians 3:17 Whatever you do in word or deed do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

And then trick yourself and do one more thing and one more thing and then you can make a cup of coffee for yourself this is wisdom from Sarah.

2 comments:

Nin said...

It's wise to keep it simple. The enemy would love to make you feel you're not doing enough, or your list isn't complicated enough, only to distract you from the duties you ARE walking in right now, and set you up for failure.
God is patient and loving as you take these steps one at a time.

Trail Rider said...

That little trick is not from me....
It came from a good friend that helped me out of always wanting to sit and have a break! I still use that "trick" on myself. Just pick up for 5 more minutes and then you can sit and read.....

It works well heh?
Good job, I echo LOUDLY EVERYTHING Nin said....
She said it bang on!