Monday, April 21, 2008

How come There is no such thing as Supper Mom

I want to get this house supper clean, problem is that it is hard to be that supper busy cleaning all the time. Now and then I want a break from being supper busy then I become supper lazy. Then the house gets supper messy. I am thankful that my family came to the rescue and helped me out with family clean time. But why should it get supper messy. Sometimes moms not feeling well and the routine goes out the window, then what? I'm not a supper mom or anything like that, and we can't eat out or eat hot dogs forever. Then sometimes the routine doesn't challenge me enough to get this house supper clean: the routine only takes care of the upstairs. Where is the supper mom when I need her. I want to be a reflection of the kind of mom that takes care of more then just the house work. I want to be creatively playing and spiritually inspiring and physically fit, and mentally challenging and all around happy mom.

1 comment:

Trail Rider said...

I can totally relate! having many kids is so hard at times, and you just get tired! I can totally hear you when you say that you just want to be lazy for a day or two....
You are on the right path, just keep going towards strenghing your families "cleaning muscle" it's getting there. I I totally hear you when you say that you just have enough for the upper level and the basement just doens't get what it needs. It's still like that around here sometimes too.

It's a busy phase of life too. Small kids that require so much physical energy! I try to rememebr that the eztra time that goes into training the kids NOW, will help me LATER....
Even if it takes twice as long, I don't want to be the only one cleaning this house.
We still need to get together! Did you find a sitter yet?