Sunday, April 6, 2008

It's Rainy Season

I can't believe how much I cry,
I know God is working in me,
I know God is changing me.
I soak in his truths,
I pour out so many tears,
people look at me I cry,
people talk to me I cry,
and I cry when I am sitting quietly with God.
I feel like I did when,
I was in junior high,
I would cry in Sunday School every time,
then I would dry my tears,
and cry while I was listening to the sermon upstairs.
God what do you want to show me,
what do you want me to do.
I love you Lord,
your my Creater,
I want to be the clay that molds the way you want me to,
may I be soft enough,
alert enough to hear what you are saying in my quiet times.
After the rainy season:
things seem brighter and the beauty is clearly seen.
Lord show me your beauty,
and your plan,
that in this time I may discover your truths.

In this time I am your sponge soaking in and pour out,
I don't think this is a sad time,
this is just a growing time,
I am still waiting,
for the rainbow day of your beauty, Lord.

No comments: