Monday, April 7, 2008

Perfect Timing

Today I knew I was to go for a walk at 10:00 and as I was cleaning I felt like I needed to do some recycling, I had a feeling like this was in God's plan. Was I suppose to smile at someone, was I going to see someone I knew as 10:00 was approaching I knew I needed to leave then, why? I had no clue. I smile at one lady and kept walking I until I got to the recycling place. I was greeted by a new caster from CBC's new team, he actually said, " this is perfect timing". Yesterday I was blogging about hearing God: what to do and when to do it? Could this be hearing God voice? The news guy he was just happy he didn't have to wait all day, but why was it me? Thank you God for helping listen, as for recycling help to understand my part in taking care of the world you gave us. And Lord help me to know your perfect timing in everything. Cause you care about everything in my life. Amen

No comments: