Friday, May 30, 2008

Made to Last Forever

Our time on earth prepares us for eternity. Heaven we will be with God and have unbroken fellowship with him. We think it is so unfair when someone dies of an accident or illness or anything we some how believe that people should live forever: God planted that seed within us. If our focus in heaven is going to be all about God then we should learn to focus worship and love him more now.

Point to ponder: There is more to life then just the here and now.

Verse to remember: This world is fading away, along with everything it craves. But if you do the will of God you will live forever. 1John2:17

Question to consider: Since I was made to last forever, what is one thing I should stop doing and one thing I should start doing today?

Well I might as well of use last night as my example: I was tired and wanted love and attention and no more kids climbing all over mom. So I told Stephen I wanted to go where the queens go. Sharona was trying to figure out where could this be, has she been there before? Stephen would say something about black and white cows. We got close and Caleb says the ice cream place, Sharona say Dairy Queen. I wasn't craving food I was wanting to be loved. Then we came home and I was too tired to watch Jurastic Park. I went to bed.

I need to stop fill up my body when I need some love I need to go to God rather then my husband, he can only do so much. God's love is much greater and even more satisfying. I need to start running to God more frequently and stay in his arms of love daily.

No comments: