Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Heavenly thoughts

If I could only imagine what I would look like in heaven............I would feel beautiful. In heaven I would dressed up all pure even more beautiful then our earthly brides. I would be shining and glowing and I will be bright as the morning star. All my tears will be wiped away even the happy tears, will turn to Joy. I will be dancing with my father I will see my family all worshiping beside me. We will no longer be bored or worried about tomorrow. The only thing we will want to do is worship and party with our Jesus Christ.

If I can only imagine what heaven would be like for one moment in everyday, the cares of this world will really fade and I will become thankful for what is to come. He is coming back for me, very soon.

1 comment:

Trail Rider said...

thank you for your comment the other day. I just wanted to say that I've read the last couple of posts and can relate to a poor body image. It's hard to hear my Daddy in heaven tell me im beautiful....but I AM! AND SO ARE YOU!!!!!

May God bless you with this truth and let it sink deep deep down into the very depths of you. As this truth sinks into my heart, i find it easier to exersise and eat right, becuase i believe i'm worth it.