Saturday, August 30, 2008

Summer Update

I have been blessed this summer. It wasn't too crazy, like it was last year. The kids and I did some homeschooling, some camps and daily vacation Bible School. Then there was our family vacation a camping and a trip to my parents.

I believe that going for walks gave me energy and peace of mind. When I planned things for them they were content. When they were bored they wanted lunch as early as 9 and I would try to hold them off till 11 or 11:30. My one prayer all summer is that the Lord would bring us home safly all of us, Josiah was quite scarey think vechical should stop automatically for him.

I am too tired to write adequatly it looks like we will have an exciting school year. Caleb in afternoon kindergarten, Josiah in grade 2 and Sharona in grade 5. I am determined to loose weight and join tops. I am also excited about Life group, and what Gods going to do for us as a couple.

No comments: